Defibrillation has been one of our specialized areas for 20 years.
We pride ourselves in being experts in the intracardiac as well as intracorporeal and extracorporeal application of electric current. We have a track record with numerous successful development projects, e.g. external pacemakers, muscular stimulation devices, AEDs and professional defibrillators. In all our developments, we comply with all relevant standards and safety aspects.
- 20 years of experience in defibrillation
- Own current-regulated biphasic defibrillation impulse/output stage/shock discharge
- Own algorithms (VF/VT, R peak detection, ECG interpretation)
- Technological expertise in intracorporeal electrostimulation
- Technological expertise in intracorporeal and extracorporeal muscular stimulation and neurostimulation
Examples of our projects
- Defibrillation for the emergency services
- Defibrillation module Shock 360
- Pacemakers (epicardial, extracorporeal)
- Muscular stimulation
- functional electrostimulation
- and much more
Meducore Standard²: the compact defibrillation and monitoring unitAbout the development of a compact defibrillation and monitoring unit to be used in demanding emergency situations. The device informatively monitors all important vital...
Mehr lesen ...
Corscience produces thousands of AEDs for Cardia InternationalA short report about a development project together with Cardia International, based in Holland, and the successful transition to series production and life-cycle management.
Mehr lesen ...
Dr. Tobias Tröger
Head of Research & Development
You want to learn more?
Want to know more about our reference projects? Or have an project idea? We are ready to answer your questions.