Spotlight on for defibrillation solutions
It’s all about helping people and saving lives: At this year’s MEDICA, we have made defibrillation the focus of our presentation.
Specifically, the following was to see and experience at the Corscience MEDICA 2022 booth:
- An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for use by laypersons
- A professional defibrillation monitor for use in rescue services, which we have developed together with our customer Weinmann
- Our sensor COR.BEAT Push, which helps to perform CPR optimally
- Our latest state-of-the-art OEM module Shock 360, which is responsible for precise biphasic pulses as the heart of defibrillators.
- Cloud-based device management and predictive maintenance with CardiLink
The interest was great: Our trade fair team from sales and development held a total of 136 exciting discussions. Often, they were about quickly available white label solutions for defibrillator suppliers. But we are also in demand when it comes to the development of individual defibrillation systems. Because Corscience is an experienced partner from the idea to the approval.
We look forward to taking the discussions further now. So that defibrillators can reach the market faster everywhere in the world.
Are you interested in a faster solution for your defibrillation project?
Whether it’s about electronics, software or system design. Whether it’s about feasibility or technical documentation. Whether it’s about concept or approval. Benefit from our expertise for your project.