Areas of use
Reliable defibrillation for emergency services
- Lightweight: Thanks to its small size of 170 x 170 x 40 mm and its low weight of less than 500 g, Shock 360 is particularly suitable for integration in portable defibrillators.
- Suitable for use in adverse conditions: The module is designed to be used in temperatures from -20 to +70° C and an air pressure range between 540 and 1100 hPa.
- Durability: The lifetime is 10 years or a minimum of 10,000 shocks in order to take into account the high stress on professional defibrillators in emergency services and clinics.
High-end range of functions for use in clinics
Shock 360 combines the central components ECG recording and analysis as well as generating and delivering current pulses for defibrillation, cardioversion and cardiac muscle stimulation. This results in numerous treatment options: They range from the treatment of life-threatening arrhythmias in patients requiring resuscitation by means of intracorporeal or transthoracic defibrillation to the synchronized delivery of cardioversion shocks for treating atrial fibrillation.
The most important technical data of Shock 360
- Size and weight: 170 x 170 x 40 mm,
- Shock energy: 0.5 to 360 J (maximum energy depending on HV capacitor)
- Supply voltage: 9 to 21 V
- Communication interface: UART