Senior Hardwareengineer (M/F/D) in the field of Medical Technology
“Your heart beats for medical technology? So does ours!”
Corscience has been developing defibrillation and monitoring systems in Erlangen, Germany since 2001. We design, develop, standardize and individualize defibrillator technology for amateur use as well as for professionals in rescue services and hospitals. Every day, more than 120 employees make a contribution to helping more people and saving lives.
Full-time • unlimited contract period • as of now • San Sebastian
- You will develop electronic circuits for our defibrillators and vital parameter monitors. The focus here is on digital circuit development. This includes the selection of SoCs / μprocessors, peripherals, power management, display control, connectivity, HMI and integration of sensors.
- You will be responsible for all development phases from brainstorming, conceptual de-sign, circuit design and documentation to verification and production transfer.
- You keep track of the entire hardware in-cluding the marketing tree and are therefore an asked-for expert (m/f/d) of our system architects and project managers.
- You work together with other HW experts in an interdisciplinary team of ap-prox. 5-25 colleagues, depending on the project.
- You have a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have very good knowledge in the development of electronic circuits (digital and mixed-signal circuits)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- You have experience in handling current laboratory measurement technology
- Ideally you have first experience in the development of medical devices according to IEC 60601-1
- You enjoy learning new things and contributing your skills to an interdisciplinary team
- You have good English skills, ideally you have basic German skills
- Very good, collegial working atmosphere – with a great working culture across all levels
- Flexible working time models with remote options, good work-life balance
- Modern and high-quality work equipment
- Comprehensive, structured onboarding with mentoring program
- Contribution to company pension plan, capital-forming benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year as well as spe-cial leave for specific occasions (e. g. relocation)
- Overtime reduction in the form of leave days
- Regular feedback meetings and individual training opportunities
- Lively CORmunity for a wide range of sports, health, events and celebrations
Mr. Becker will be happy to answer your questions at +49 9131 977986-441.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org