We develop mobile systems with telemetric transmission of vital signs.
Mobile health (mHealth) is one of our areas of expertise. We’ve been developing mobile medical devices and telemedical systems for many years now, and we meet the highest standards when it comes to cybersecurity.
- Implementing mobile, energy-efficient devices and systems
- Programming vital sign algorithms for devices, gateways and also web and cloud servers
- Development and secure networking of medical systems, including to ISO 13485
Examples of our projects
- ECG devices with LTE, Bluetooth or WLAN (WiFi)
- Telemedical applications for integrated care, monitoring chronically ill patients or mobile screening
- Defibrillators with remote data transfer
- Web server for configuring a multi-parameter monitor
- Cloud solution for ECG analysis
- and much more
History in Mobile Health by CorscienceFrom telemedicine and mobile health and our nearly 20-year experience in the development of systems and products for the acquisition of mobile medical device...
Mehr lesen ...
IT Security for medical productsAs an experienced development service provider, Corscience reports on the development and challenges of the secure networking of medical devices. The networking of medical...
Mehr lesen ...
Dr. Tobias Tröger
Head of Research & Development
You want to learn more?
Want to know more about our reference projects? Or have an project idea? We are ready to answer your questions.