We supply individual systems for the measurement, visualization and algorithmic analysis of vital signs.
In our development projects, we are able to utilize already established hardware and software modules, which allows us to optimize the time and cost involved for our customers. One of our particular strengths is developing algorithms for interpreting and analyzing ECG signals as well as our many years of experience in the fields of ECG and SpO2 electronics.
- Developing human machine interface (HMI) solutions, consisting of software (display), mechanical functions (operation) and hardware (electronic design)
- Complete hardware and software modules for use in device development
- User knowledge in cardiovascular therapy and diagnostic systems, e.g. VAD
- Developing algorithms for analyzing and interpreting ECG signals
- Complete product and license solutions for ECG and SpO2 with international approval
- Embedded Systems
- customer-specific solutions for medical technology
Examples of our projects
- SpO2 Module ChipOx
- Algorithms for ECG analysis and interpreation
- EEG and ECG devices
- 12-channel ECG device COR12
- Multi-parameter monitors
- Measuring devices for vital signs
- Ventricular assist devices
- Transport monitors
- Medical software products
- Motion sensors
Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Kraus
Team Leader Sensors
You want to learn more?
Do you have a question or want to find out more about monitoring?
Meducore Standard²: the compact defibrillation and monitoring unitAbout the development of a compact defibrillation and monitoring unit to be used in demanding emergency situations. The device informatively monitors all important vital...
Mehr lesen ...
Application of the CAP201 in an MRT patient monitor (up to 3 Tesla):With just a few simple steps, Corscience expanded the area of application of its capnography module CAP201 for a customer.
Mehr lesen ...